The West Wind by Tom Thomson 1000-Piece Puzzle
- Box size: 10" x 14" x 2.37". Finished Puzzle Size: 19.25" x 26.5".
- Tom Thomson was largely self taught and did not seriously pursue becoming a painter until he was in his thirties. He was one of the Group of Seven, a well known group of Canadian artists from the early twentieth century. The West Wind was his final painting.
- Strong high-quality puzzle pieces.
- Made from recycled board and printed with vegetable based ink.
- This superior quality puzzle will delight and educate all at the same time.