These candles are the perfect way to enjoy your favourite Bridgewater fragrance. This timeless glass jar includes a black ceramic lid and a hangtag that features a picture of a child who is supported through our LIGHT A CANDLE · FEED A CHILD program.
What Makes it Special:
- Provides 3 meals to a child in need through our Light A Candle Feed A Child program
- Each hangtag includes an image of a child who benefits from LACFAC
- Premium, one-of-a-kind fragrance created in-house by a dedicated team of professional perfumers
- Soy-blend wax poured in Spartanburg, South Carolina, U.S.A.
- Vessel can be recycled or reused as part of your home decor
Fragrance Family: Woody
Fragrance Description: Fabricated with an airy and nomadic feel, Wanderlust layers windblown marigold, and velvety apricot over dancing orange flower.
Use and Care:
- Burn within sight, Always trim wick to 1/4 in before lighting candle
- Keep candle on a level surface away from drafts
- Allow the wax to pool to the edge of the glass before extinguishing the flame
- Avoid dropping debris, such as wick trimmings, into the wax
- Extinguish the candle when your wax level reaches 1/4 inch
Burn Times: Approx.
- 18oz Jar Candle -145hrs
- 8oz Jar Candle - 70hrs
- Votive - 15hrs
Note: Votive are sold individually!